The biggest, baddest wood pellet grill you’re likely to find. If the Pro is the Tesla of outdoor grills, the Elite is the G6 (the jet not the Pontiac). Boasting a massive cooking area, a top temp of 700 degrees, true convection heating, unparalleled temperature stability and built-in wifi monitoring and control, this beast is a marvel of modern engineering and American craftsmanship. Build one into your custom backyard for extra cool points. Good luck keeping the neighbors from hopping your fence just to get a closer look. You may have found your new best friend.
- 47 x 69 x 29 in.
- 283 lb
- 6,345 cubic in.
- Temp Range: 180-700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Intelligent Temperature Control with WiFi
- Double Walled, Sealed, 304 Stainless Steel
- Indirect and Direct Flame Modes
- Dual Convection Fans
- Oven-Grade Gasket
- Shelves open for enhanced storage
- 24 lb. dual pellet hopper (mix and match pellet flavors)